I am writing a book, a collection of inspirational stories designed to change the way people think. The purpose is to give them a better quality of life. I would appreciate having your business/company as a sponsor.
I am offering a full-page advertisement in the back of my book that would be exclusive to your business, and I won’t advertise any other business that may be your competition. Another option is a native advertising article with a call-to-action which would match the format of my book.
The cost of this “Exclusive Sponsorship” is $10,000.00. I plan to sell a minimum of 100,000 books.
I am looking for sponsorships from companies who believe in providing uplifting, life-changing content to their customers.
In the words of Jack Canfield, we want our book to: “Cause happy tears, Goosebumps. A lump in your throat. A change in perception. You go weak at the knees. And it changes your life.” We want stories that move people emotionally, which are universal, which cause people to think, “I need to tell X about this.”
The working title is, “Mind Hacks:” How to Create Lasting Positive Change in 5 Minutes a Day.
The main sections of the book are:
- Living with Purpose
- Overcoming Obstacles (trauma, misfortune, loss)
- Inspirational Stories
- 5 Minute Strategies to Quickly Change Your Mental State
The book will be distributed through Amazon Kindle and CreateSpace (print). Also, I will make use of the Draft2Digital service, which makes the book available in the following formats:
- Barnes & Noble
- Findaway Voices
About the Authors
Many of the authors will come from TheThoughtHackers.com, an inspirational podcast where I and my co-host (Hamish Bayston) interview people from all walks of life about overcoming adversity. You will hear from trauma survivors, mental health professionals, and meditation teachers. All have an inspirational story to tell.
The other authors will come from our marketing outreach.
- I’m taking Jack Canfield’s course on book promotion, and I intend to use as many of his techniques as possible. One of those is the rule of 5, where I will be reaching out to 5 radio shows and podcasts every day.
- I will be writing two guest posts week, which will be published on various blogs that match the book concept. Guest posting can be highly effective in building an audience.
- I will also be sharing my posts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, and Twitter. I have an automated posting program which allows me to post content at specified times around the clock.
- I plan to market the book to associations and service clubs. The goal is to sell the concept to a decisionmaker. Once that happens, that one person can/will open the doors to the membership.
- Creating joint venture relationships is one of the fastest ways to build relationships. I will be using the same techniques I used when I marketed the Corel book, which I write about below.
- Another option is Facebook advertising.
- Since the intention is to turn the book into a New York Times bestseller, I will be taking advance orders for the book, so when it goes live, there will be many sales already in place.
- Sponsorship: Once sponsors have purchased an advertisement, they can purchase the book wholesale, and sell it wholesale, use it as a premium to entice customers, customer appreciation, and more!
- Due to the way the book is being published, it can be printed quickly and on-demand.
I have been working as a Freelance Writer for 20 years. In that time, I have written over 1,000 articles and published nine books.
My articles have been published in many popular magazines, including CE Tips (Consumer Electronics), Computer Graphics World, Database Journal, Mac Design, Photoshop User, Smart Computing, The Computer Paper, Streaming Media World, HTML Goodies, CIO, and Windows Secrets.
I worked as an Associate Editor at WebReference.com for five years. I also wrote several feature columns on 3D and video tutorials.
Some of my books are The Photoshop Companion, How to Speed up Your Computer: In 30 Minutes or Less, Professional Photographic MS Word Templates, and The Corel PHOTO-PAINT X4 Insider.
Of these, The Corel PHOTO-PAINT X4 Insider was a joint venture with the Corel Corporation. It was an eBook along with 2 hours of video tutorials. It sold over 11,000 copies, helped generate $4,400,000 in sales and over $90,000 in royalties.
I hope this helps you with your decision to purchase a sponsorship. Among other things, it will provide another source of revenue and inspiration for your customers for many years to come.
Again, the cost is $10,000.00.
If you have any questions, please write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org I will answer promptly.
Tel (408) 844-4851
P.S. Your advertisement will be professionally designed along with the book so that you can use it in your advertising anywhere. We will see to it that you receive a PDF of your sponsor page. It is an advertising medium that keeps on giving.